This week, I’m coveting:
- The peek-a-boo waist detail on an Elizabeth and James dress. The sophisticated color makes the airy dress the perfect transitional piece this fall.
- The wallet version of Chloé’s must-have bag. Understandably, everyone is obsessed with the “Drew” bag right now. The wallet is just as chic and can double as a clutch.
- Iosselliani’s asymmetrical earrings. They come in blue, green, and red.
- This beautiful blue-grey nail polish (it’s the “Anise” shade). There’s also a deal on Deborah Lippmann’s “Undressed” nail polish set that comes with six mini bottles of neutral shades for $34. (It’s my favorite beauty steal during the #NSale, along with the Clinique moisturizer I always use.)
- Menswear-inspired ankle boots from Tory Burch. Every fall I look for the perfect pair of booties and every fall I fail miserably. I love the “Hyde” version in patent navy. The kilt detail is removable for a more understated look.
- Tibi’s off-the-shoulder top in wool twill. I love the top on everyone, but didn’t think a $300 price tag was worth it for cotton or denim. However, I’m tempted by this grey wool version. It’s a bit more expensive, but would look beautiful with my favorite slim pants and the loafers I recently added to my wardrobe.
- This faux leather pleated skirt. It’s by far my favorite piece from J.Crew’s new arrivals. I prefer the navy version and would love to wear it with preppy sailor stripes.
In other news, I ordered this Topshop striped dress from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and this swing dress from the regular sale section. The swing dress is absolutely darling! It’s fully lined, lightweight for steamy days, and just $29. I’m planning to bring it to Louisville this weekend, but wanted to at least mention it in case it sells out before I post photos. I went up a size, since it’s a junior’s item. The Topshop dress, on the other hand, did not work for my body. It was large on top, but too snug around the hips. It would be adorable on someone tall and lean, though!