Between the nail polish I’ve been wearing nonstop, my faux-Chloe bag, and the cape I just purchased, I can’t get enough of grey this season. Here’s what else caught my eye:
- The incredible woven textile on this coat.
- A textured mini bag that’s sleek enough to wear with everything this fall and winter.
- These dainty mother of pearl blossom earrings from one of my favorite jewelry designers.
- This stunning — and expensive — Guerlain compact, even though I’m sure this illuminating powder would do the trick.
- A cozy cashmere sweater. (I have it in camel and it’s one of my favorites.)
- Glossy ankle boots. They’re the perfect finishing touch to your ’60s-inspired ensembles.
- A watch you’ll have forever. Add it to your holiday wish list now.