Last weekend, we celebrated the one-year anniversary of our first date with an overnight getaway to Milwaukee. Most of Saturday was spent downtown indulging in dinner and cocktails, but we did stop at the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (“The Domes”) to try out my new camera. The warmth and humidity of the tropical dome was just an added bonus.
- A few vintage brooches pinned to a cozy sweater
- A bouquet of tulips – my favorite flower
- Celebrating the one-year anniversary of our first date
- Touring the Mitchell Park Conservatory in Milwaukee
- Tropical foliage at the conservatory
- Milwaukee’s architecture