This week, I’m coveting:
- A versatile silk shirtdress. The understated print and ladylike ruffled hem makes this an autumn must-have. Wear it now with strappy sandal heels (like these) and later with borrowed-from-the-boys oxfords.
- Emoji loafers! Take your time scrolling through the options and reading the corresponding hashtag. I love the color of this pair, but thought this #bombshell pair was especially clever.
- Mirrored aviators because summer isn’t over yet.
- The scalloped leather details on this drawstring bag (also available in black). It’s such a fun piece for an evening out, even if the scallops and grommets make it look a little bit like an owl.
- J.Crew’s swing pullover. I live in my BR “Sloan” pants at work in the cooler months and prefer wearing them with relaxed tops. The swing silhouette and split hem make this a no brainer for long days at work and an easy transition to weekend wear. I’m probably going to pick it up in heather hydrangea and grey before the season is over.
- The intricate embroidery on this darling mini.