This week, I’m smitten with:
- A vibrant splash of yellow in the form of an easy to grab-and-go clutch. It’s no surprise that this Tory Burch version is my favorite. It also comes in the prettiest pale pink.
- Leopard for spring. I actually ordered this coat last weekend with the Ann Taylor Friends & Family promotion (along with this romper). I added it to my order to qualify for free shipping, but I’m actually pretty excited for it to arrive. I’ve been wearing a lot of black to work and this coat would make the commute to work feel less depressing.
- This adorable striped dress. It has good reviews and it’s only $35. Well done, Old Navy.
- Wooden accessories, especially this tropical-meets-modern necklace. (This $15 H&M necklace is also great.)
- A vibrant Florence Broadhurst beach towel. I fell for Florence Broadhurst’s designs when Kate Spade did a collaboration with the brand. I don’t exactly need another beach towel when my Turkish bath towel does a fantastic job, but this one is tempting. (It was on sale last weekend for 50% off. Keep an eye on it in hopes that it goes down again.)
- Patterned shorts.
- Striped sandals with a ladylike block heel.