Also Worth Noting:
- House of Fraser has a darling selection of dresses and four-day delivery to the U.S. (free with a £120 purchase). I fell in love with this one when I was browsing the site and love how it’s styled with a pair of sneakers.
- A mini pineapple pitcher that’s begging for fresh blooms.
- Another Kate Spade Surprise Sale has started! I’m loving these versatile earrings with a pink semiprecious stone (it’s two earrings in one set!) and this vibrant red purse.
- If you are a Banana Republic card holder, you can shop the upcoming sale before anyone else. Take 40% off your purchase with code BRSPRING. Per usual, the discount is not applicable to BR Picks, BR Monogram Collection, 100% Cashmere, leather apparel, designer collections & collaborations, and third party branded merchandise. I’ll admit that I’m a little irked by that. The only items I’m daydreaming about from the brand are this tiered ruffle dress and this tangerine one — both BR picks.
- Save up to 80% at Tibi’s online sample sale.
- DVF has launched her Friends and Family sale with 25% off with code FRIENDS25. New arrivals are excluded from the promotion, but it looks like it applies to sale items to make your discount even steeper. If I were made of money, I’d totally spring for this.
- LOFT has 30% off of nearly everything. I bought — and love — this navy swing anorak. There’s a drawstring inside that you can cinch to get it more shape.