This week, I’m smitten with:
- A cheerful red dress that’s under $100! Not only do I adore the color, I love that there are stretchy insets at the sides to ensure a perfect fit and it’s bra-friendly. It also comes in black with striped sides. (I’m pretty excited that Madewell items are now more readily available at other retailers, especially when those retailers that have free shipping both ways.)
- A raffia box adorned with a pineapple closure. It’s a chic way to hide any small trinkets on your coffee table. (Speaking of which, I really like pineapples and just started a Pinterest board of ’em.)
- Bold color. Weathermen are forecasting a spring heatwave next week in the low 50s. Just knowing spring is on the horizon puts me in the mood for bright, saturated color. This blanket is pricey, but it’s a fun inspiration piece.
- Lemons and limes on this maxi dress. What do you think? Ridiculous or a must-have for Florida? (Possibly both.)
- The cutest chambray romper.
- A red bucket bag. Nothing screams summer like the reemergence of nautical pieces. A patriotic bucket bag keeps it on-trend.
- Not Pictured: I’m tempted to snag these pillows for our bed. The pattern reminds me of Tory Burch’s summer textiles.