We’re just a couple of weeks away from the most wonderful day of the year (pfft…). I’m really not one to celebrate Valentine’s Day with over-the-top declarations of love. I’m perfectly content with small gestures like our annual heart-shaped pizza dinner, a special beer we’ve been saving, and an intense Mario Kart match. Even if you’re like me and crave a low-key day on Feb. 14, it’s still a lovely excuse to buy a little something for the person you love most: yourself. 😉 No significant other required!
- Rebecca Minkoff has darling heart-shaped pieces available for the holiday. In addition to a quilted crossbody bag (in pink and black), there are conversation heart coin purses.
- Pucker up! Kelly Wearstler’s lip pieces make me unbelievably giddy. The small and medium catch-all dishes are a luxurious splurge. You could also give yourself a little smooch with this small kiss sculpture, a keychain, or this darling pair of stud earrings.
- The eyes have it with this flirty boudoir pillow.
- Take a relaxing soak in the tub with Jo Malone’s red roses bath oil.
- Tory Burch always nails it with her Valentine gifts. The subtle embossed hearts on this card case make it my favorite of the bunch. (You could also reward yourself for sticking to your fitness resolutions with a Valentine Fitbit band.)
- Jennifer Zeuner’s dainty jewelry is just so pretty. Even if you’re not a fan of heart-shaped jewelry, there are plenty of other petite designs to choose from.
- Expecting a flirty phone call? Dress up your iPhone with a romantic case.
- View the day through rose-colored glasses.
- Let’s just pretend the arrows on Scalamandre’s classic motif are from Cupid’s bow. This quirky vase is a sophisticated way to display your Valentine bouquet. Would you rather spend the day with a stiff drink? Zebras also adorn this set of double old-fashioned glasses.