We’re off to New York today, and I can’t even tell you how excited I am for my inaugural visit to the city — especially when it’s in the midst of the holiday season! I didn’t have time to prep blog posts for my absence, so I’ll be back next Wednesday bursting at the seams with holiday gift guides and a Christmas in NYC photo diary. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- Why department store holiday windows still matter.
- The double standard of success for Michelle Obama and Beyoncé.
- Apparently it was possible for the White House decorations to be worse this year.
- I love this glitzy dress on Liz!
- Nine Christmassy European cities to visit without the crowds.
- Cats in literature.
- I had no idea Christmas rental companies existed.
- These earrings are awfully pretty.
- While I love gin, I don’t think I’d like that juniper flavor in a latte.
- How to gracefully decline an invitation.
Finds Under $50:
- A pair of beautiful sculptural earrings.
- The perfect pouch to store essentials in your tote bag, which doubles as a clutch. (This is on my Christmas list!)
- I can’t believe this wrap dress is only $50. It’s so pretty!
- This book is perfect for the literature lover on your shopping list.
- A cashmere scarf that comes in 22 colors.
Earlier This Week:
- A cashmere sweater is a must for casual holiday outfits. (And this particular sweater is now my go-to travel top. It’s so soft and roomy!)
- Sharing what I bought in November.
- Gifts under $25.
- Crazy about my new handbag.
- An introduction to Art Crate. Snag my print here.
image via Unsplash