Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Embrace the luck of the Irish with a four-leaf clover bracelet.
We booked our spring vacation to Charleston last week. Even though I have to wait until May to see the ocean again, the watery hues of this ring would tide me over (pun!) for just $48.
Welcome spring with a bouquet of baubles in the form of this lovely Alexis Bittar ring.
- Take 40% off your purchase at Wendy Mink Jewelry with code “baubles” through the end of the day
- The Gemify giveaway has ended because the company unexpectedly went out of business. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I’m working on a March giveaway that will have better results – stay tuned!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- Banana Republic’s mod Mad Men collection, see the preview at shefinds.com
- A mint green straw clutch with a red stone clasp
- A perfect pairing of lemon quartz and citrine at Wendy Mink Jewelry*
- Summer sandals in a saturated hue
- This tee with its new way to wear polka dots
- Geometric prints at home, starting with this John Robshaw pillow
- Philosophy’s exfoliating wash smooths my dry, flaky skin
- A beaded necklace for less than $7
*Wendy Mink Jewelry is offering Bedknobs & Baubles readers 40% off their purchase this weekend! Use coupon code “baubles” today through February 24th to receive the discount. (In addition to the earrings above, I’d recommend this necklace.) The coupon code starts at 2 p.m EST and is good on full price merchandise.
I’m excited to share the first installment of “Behind the Baubles!” This monthly feature will give you insight into the designers behind your favorite jewelry brands and the collections that should be on your radar.
This month, I’d like to introduce you to one of my favorite designers: Lele Sadoughi. Before branching out on her own, Lele gained acclaim by launching J.Crew’s jewelry line back in 2006 and worked with the retailer for five years. Her first independent collection, heavily inspired by ancient Egypt, has already been featured in the nation’s top fashion magazines.