This week, I’m smitten with:
- A beautiful dress reminiscent of Hokusai’s woodblock print The Wave. Kent Wang actually has a pocket square of the print. I gave it to Dave for Christmas a couple of years ago, but I might have to “borrow” it to tie to the handle of a handbag this spring.
- This bag in a rich, inky navy. There’s also a hot pink version that I’m obsessing over.
- The playful fringe hem on this boxy sweater. I’m also loving the eyelet hem on this one.
- Pink sunglasses. It’s pretty much the easiest way to brighten your look for spring, even if you’re still wearing wool coats.
- Lele Sadoughi’s spring pieces, especially this pair of earrings.
- Sophisticated sage flats.