Rampage bow sandals, $24.99
I promised myself that I wouldn’t post another pair of sandals for this week’s Friday Find Under $50, but I couldn’t pass up these pretty bow sandals that look like the Kate Spade pair I yearned for years ago. I’m debating between mint and red. Which color do you fancy?
You can find the sandals at a few retailers, but Belk (linked above) is the cheapest. Amazon also has a large selection of available sizes.
Congratulations to the winners of the JewelMint giveaway: Dianne H., Chelsea T., and Franziska H.! I’ll send you all an email shortly. Thank you to everyone for entering. Your support helps make these giveaways possible – and there’s another on the way!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- An easy shift dress in stripes, of course
- A pretty porcelain tray to corral gems
- A set of mint julep cups, just in time for the Kentucky Derby
- Contrasting bowls stacked in the cupboard
- The Egyptian-inspired print on this airy scarf
- Mirrored shoes with a criss-cross ankle strap
- A cheerful cherry red purse
J.Crew shorts, $45
If you don’t have a pair of red shorts already, this is one item you’ll want to snag before summer. I wear mine at least once a week with everything from ultra preppy nautical stripes to a simple grey tee (speaking of which, these Old Navy t-shirts are my favorite and they’re just $9.50 each).