If I’m being honest, September’s POPSUGAR Must Have Box wasn’t my favorite. For the third month now, POPSUGAR sent me a Must Have Box to try. I was pretty excited about the previous two mystery boxes. I mean, how could I not be when one of the boxes included an inflatable swan drink holder?! This month’s box was a let down in comparison. Included inside:
- Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat ($58): I’m just not a hat girl.
- NCLA MANI-ER Tool Kit ($16): I would have enjoyed this more if I didn’t already have a couple of travel manicure sets. I’ll toss this in my desk at work.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ($36): I have yet to try this, but I’m not excited about it. My hair is relatively healthy, split ends aside, without damage from over processing. I’ll give it to my mom to try since she dyes her hair.
- Flint Lint Roller ($10): Okay, this retractable lint roller is pretty awesome and way easier to tote around than a traditional one that just becomes a mess.
- Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in “The Warning” ($22): LOVE.
- The Gluten Free Bites in dark chocolate coconut ($5): These are vegan and gluten free. They’re okay, but I’d rather have the dairy!
What made it worth it? The Smith & Cult lip lacquer in “The Warning,” a gorgeous sheer red gloss. The Must Have Box comes in at $39.95 (you can take $5 off your first box with code SHOP5). Given that the gloss retails at $22, another $17.95 for the other items really isn’t that bad, especially when I’m going to get a ton of use out of the retractable lint roller and I’m going to attempt to be a hat girl for at least one day.