Happy weekend! We’re in for another dreary weekend here in Madison, but that just makes it feel fall-like as we cozy up at home with comfort food. (I made this last night. It’s one of our fall and winter favorites.) We are going to the Badger football game tonight and then meeting up with friends on Sunday to watch the Brewers game. All of this makes me seem like a bigger sports fan than I am. I like the social aspect of sporting events, but I couldn’t care less about the sport itself! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
- Banksy art self-destructs at auction.
- If you love these loafers, now is the time to snag them with a rare discount offer. (I ordered my size and a half size up to try. Most reviews say they stretch out, but I didn’t think that would be the case and preferred the half size larger. They’ve been incredibly comfortable and you can wear discreet loafer socks with them, too.)
- Pumpkin and pecan scones with maple and caramel drizzle.
- Spooky cocktails for your Halloween soiree.
- Why we say “O.K.”
- Did you know Dr. Dre’s “Next Episode” samples this song? (We heard the original at a cocktail lounge in Seattle, and I got a bit too excited about hearing one of my hip hop favorites … and then Dave whispered “settle down; it’s not the song you think it is.” Haha.)
- I’m so excited for Blair’s collection with Nordstrom!
- Um, Bacon needs this, right? (Pet costumes crack me up.)
- Is “cost per like” the new “cost per wear?”
- Creepy ghost stories from Reddit.
- This coppery color is the perfect manicure option for fall.
Finds Under $50:
- I just love this preppy plaid skirt, which is 40% off with code FALLFEST.
- A pastel plaid scarf brightens up chilly days.
- Bold colorful stripes make this turtleneck surprisingly versatile.
- Modern, eye-catching earrings.
- If you need a clear bag for stadiums this fall, here’s one that’s cheap and looks better than most.
Earlier This Week:
- An easy outfit for exploring a new city.
- This week’s most coveted finds. (And I may have ordered the coat…)
- What’s on my radar this October.
image via Unsplash