We’re in the final steps of the home-buy process. All that’s left ahead of us is the confirmation that the agreed-upon repairs are done, the final walk through, and then closing day. It’s hard to believe that after a year and change of looking, we have just 11 days to go until we’re homeowners! Though, I get the impression that that’s when the real work begins and the rest of our summer will be spent working on the house! We’re planning to spend most of this weekend packing things we don’t need right now (like winter clothes and books), taking breaks at the pool, and putting our grill to good use. I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!
- It’s Anthro Day, which means that AnthroPerks members get 20% off full-price purchases. Sign up free here and then get shopping. I’m in love with this tassel keychain and this jumpsuit.
- Serve vegan Greek nachos at your next soiree. (Or just eat them yourself for dinner. No judgment.)
- Add a touch of glam to your kitchen with the most chic measuring spoon and cup sets you’ll find anywhere.
- The amazing amount of work that artists do to colorize vintage black and white photographs.
- This vibrant fit-and-flare jersey dress is the perfect way to freshen up your summer work wardrobe. The print is also available in a pair of statement-making palazzo pants.
- In-flight beauty tips from those who know it best.
- DIY a color-blocked, pom-pom trim basket.
- This necklace is everything. (It’s also expensive, but a girl can dream.)
- With busy days and evening events, vegetables have been missing from my diet over the last week. That needs to change starting today. I’ve bookmarked this list of 18 summery salads for side dishes this season.
- This article about the Apostle Islands made me so happy to read. Visiting Bayfield every summer is one of my favorite childhood memories. (I grew up in nearby Ashland, Wisc.) I take Lake Superior’s proximity for granted, but we should really plan a long weekend trip up north this summer.
- A budget-friendly floral dress that I’ve worn twice this week.
- This week’s covetable collection takes a moody turn.
- Enter to win a new phone case! (I recommend the pineapple print version that I snagged!)
- Relaxing poolside.