Happy Friday! I’m so excited for the weekend. In part because I have this blouse on its way to me today, but also because I’m looking forward to fall-like temperatures. Few things are better than making a hearty meal when it’s chilly outside! We don’t have any plans other than tinkering with a few house projects and squeezing in bike rides, but something always comes up! What are you up to?
- Why a short work week makes it difficult to remember what day it is.
- ‘Tis the season of pumpkin-flavored everything. I typically get excited about the return of the #PSL, only to be disgusted by how sweet it is and ditch my latte halfway through! That said, I’m all about pumpkin for other things like these scones with cinnamon butter.
- Jenny Bird’s latest release is topping my wish list.
- A “State of the Blog” address over at Design*Sponge explores how blogging is changing.
- Start planning a trip to see the fall colors! Evidently this year’s foliage is going to be even more stunning than usual.
- This long-sleeve dress is lovely for fall, and the color is perfectly retro. At $59 with free returns, it’s worth a try!
- Equifax was hacked and they’re completely dropping the ball in the aftermath. Keep an eye on your transactions and credit report.
- Just because you weren’t invited to any Fashion Week shows doesn’t mean you can’t partake in the festivities! Here’s a list of Fashion Week events that are open to everyone.
- A surprising insight into L’Oréal’s past.
- I just bought these and they are perfect.
Five Under $50:
- Dainty flowers and little bows make for one pretty blouse.
- Oversize architectural earrings.
- A striped pajama set that’s perfect for lazy Sunday mornings.
- I can’t get enough stripes, especially when there’s a sweater with a little ruffle detail at the sleeve.
- A coffee table book that’s equal parts amazing and bizarre.
Earlier This Week:
- A snapshot from our Labor Day adventure.
- This week’s most coveted. I’ve got my eye on that mirror for our bedroom.
- Sweater weather is my favorite, especially when it’s still warm enough to wear my new denim mini skirt.
- Sharing our living room plans. (I’m hopeful that wallpaper is as amazing in person as it looks online!)