There are two more days left of 2017 and I can’t wait to bid adieu to the year. Sure, there were some fantastic moments that I’ll cherish when I look back at 2017, namely buying our first home, visiting New Orleans (even if we were both sick the entire time), and being featured as one of the city’s most stylish in Madison Magazine. However, 2017 wasn’t one of my favorite years. And judging from my Twitter feed, many of you seem to be in the same boat. So, let’s raise a glass this weekend to welcome 2018 with open, optimistic arms!
- I love Kirsten’s bedroom makeover.
- One of the ways we’re saving money is by having date nights at home where we try new recipes. Kimchi udon with scallions is on deck this weekend.
- Vogue’s best backstage moments of 2017.
- Eleven champagne cocktails for NYE.
- I’m considering this simple light fixture for our office. The price is right at just $99, too!
- The fashion trends you’ll be wearing in 2018.
- I tend to create in depth itineraries for each trip we take. This is a good reminder to plan a bit less in advance.
- Thanks to Ella Hansen, Danish Modernism’s most iconic designs were saved.
- The New York Times recaps a year of style through photographs.
- Twenty-five New Year’s traditions around the world.
Five Under $50:
- The perfect t-shirt to wear on NYE.
- A polka dot blouse.
- If you love Bauble Bar’s ‘Criselda’ drop earrings, snag this set ASAP. The set includes the blue and pink version for just $28. Even if you don’t like one of the colors, it’s still cheaper than buying them individually.
- A pretty floral mini dress. (It will look good with tights, too!)
- Mod flower earrings.
Earlier This Week:
- Wishing you a very merry Christmas.
- I’m all about the most colorful ornaments.
- My favorite looks of the year.
- The last wardrobe update of 2017.
Let’s keep in touch! Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’