NYFW: The psychological toll of getting dressed for New York Fashion Week as told by fashion editors.
GENDER STUDIES: A recent study shows that girls start having gendered beliefs about intelligence when they’re just six years old.
LAUNDER: Winter is still in full swing. Take care of your sweaters with these tips.
LIPSTICK: Stop testing lipstick shades by swiping them across the top of your hand. There’s a better way.
WIN IT: There are just a few days left to win a sweet charm necklace from Helen Ficalora! The sterling silver pendant and chain retail for $120. Enter here!
FOLLOW: Start following this Instagram account.
BUY: This tote looks much more expensive than it actually is.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Ten wardrobe essentials every woman should own.
- Coveting items with interesting details and embellishments.
- I wore a mint coat in Milwaukee last weekend.
- Picked up my favorite flowers at the grocery store.
- Tried and loved this face peel.