PACKING LIST | KENNEBUNKPORT
Today’s packing list for Kennebunkport comes from Jaime of La vie Jaime:
Kennebunkport, Maine is one of my favorite destinations all year round, but especially in the summer! My family and I have spent a week there every July or August since I was a little girl. Between the sand dollar-lined beaches, cute downtown with shops & restaurants, and a laid-back vibe, KPT (its bumper sticker nickname), is a perfect summer getaway town. It certainly lives up to the Maine state mantra “the way life should be.” I will be heading there at the end of August once again and here’s what I am packing:
- Ray Ban aviators that go from beach to patio bar
- An easy, breezy white maxi dress for walking and shopping around town
- A cute lobster coverup for the beach
- Supergood acai fusion lip balm: SPF and tinted with glossy finish
- Classic, striped TOMS that have a nautical feel
Photo taken by Jaime
PACKING LIST | MIAMI
Hi guys! I’m Rachelle from pinksole.com, I live in South Florida and it is a MAJOR vacation hot spot. If you are heading to Miami, you can expect tons of sunshine, clear blue skies and pretty beaches that are perfect for a dip or just to work on your tan. It is extremely hot here, so pack accordingly.
- A light dress that can easily be dressed up or down, always bring a cardigan as most establishments will have the AC low because of the warm temperatures outside. Trust me do not wear anything with a high neck or long sleeves.
- I’m pretty sure they will be a lot of walking involved, so bring comfy sandals to do so in style.
- Short shorts are a staple in Miami, so pack your cutest tanks and tees to mix and match.
- That’s really a no brainer; the beach will be packed so with an awesome bathing suit like this one, you will be a show stopper.
- Last but not least bring a beach bag to hold your water (always have a bottle with you to stay hydrated), snacks, and more.
Thank you so much Jessica for having me and thank you guys for reading.
Photo taken by Rachelle
PACKING LIST | BOSTON
Today’s packing list for Boston comes from Tia of Big City Tyro:
A Floridian for most of my life, I was excited to experience a real “up north” spring during my first year of college. Unfortunately, Boston ended up having an abnormally long winter this year and we still had some snow in late April. But, just when I thought spring was a myth, the city started to bloom. The grass was green again, the flowers were opening, and I even spotted some baby rabbits in the park. While I missed out on enjoying most of spring this year, I took every opportunity to get outside and explore the city before I left.
Whether admiring the foliage at the Boston Public Garden, eating a lobstah roll al fresco in the North End, or riding the Greenway Carousel by the Boston Harbor, this outfit is perfect for exploring the best seasonal sights that Boston has to offer.
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE
Photos taken by Tia
PACKING LIST | TALLINN
Today’s packing list for Tallinn comes from Laura of Laura etc:
Tallinn, the capital of Estonia is small but beautiful city with a intact medieval Old Town and rich history.
Tallinn has everything you can want in a city break. Spend a weekend getting lost in the winding cobblestone streets built in the 14th century. Have lunch in one of the cozy courtyard cafes you will definitely stumble upon. Go for a drink at one of the funky hipster spots in reworked industrial areas or choose a delicious fine dining restaurant.
- Jacket: Evenings will get chilly in Tallinn and after spending a day flowing around in pastels adding a bit of edge to your outfit will immediately make the outfit different.
- Bag: The less stuff you have the better. This pretty cross body bag will leave your hands free but fit all the daily necessities.
- Dress: Walking in the Old Town sometimes feels like a fairytale or a movie set so wearing a sweeping maxi is both suitable and comfortable.
- Jewelry: This “Fangs” necklace is delicate but with an attitude. The rock crystal necklace would look perfect paired with the maxi dress.
- Shoes: Cobblestones and heels don’t make a good match, so pack your flats.