I’m sorry that it’s been so quiet around these parts this week. It seems that Sunday’s snowstorm put a damper on my spirits and my blog posting schedule! Venturing out to take photos just isn’t as fun as staying inside with board games (Pandemic, specifically). In any case, here’s what I’m smitten with this week:
- J.Crew’s metallic pleated skirt. Midi skirts aren’t flattering on me, but this would be an easy piece to hem. It also comes in navy.
- Shopbop just added a bunch of new items to its sale section, including beautiful pieces by Tibi. The flouncy hem on that tank is just too cute.
- I’m growing tired of Eddie Borgo’s signature cone studs, but I love the designer’s fringe pieces this season. (Dave’s sister is getting married in April and I think the earrings would be perfect for the dress I’m planning to wear.)
- These ultra girly Kate Spade pumps are also from Shopbop’s sale section. They also come in black and most sizes are available. (The black pair would look so good with slim cigarette pants.)
- Has anyone tried the latest from Clinique?
- I don’t have anything fancy to dress up for, but I’d totally buy this skirt if I did.
- Not Pictured: I had no idea my recent Instagram would become my most-liked photo ever. (I even exclaimed to Dave that “this must be how popular bloggers feel!”) You can snag the phone case here.