In we’re not big on celebrating Valentine’s Day around here. We typically order in and share a special Belgian beer from our cellar that we picked up on our travels. However, that’s not to say that I don’t appreciate a few subtle festive touches in anticipation and celebration of February 14. Below, you’ll find some of my favorite items for decorating and celebrating, along with a few gift ideas.
- Your Valentine’s cocktail will be even more special when served in this elegant coupe. (It’s backordered until the beginning of February, so don’t delay!)
- Add a single stem to these asymmetrical vases in the prettiest pale pink.
- Keep your pout supple with this lip mask.
- A swirled glass serving platter in a romantic shade of pink.
- Candles are an absolute must. Opt for a designer-approved holder.
- Not into overly romantic tablescapes? How about bold, colorful stemware and double old-fashioned glasses?
- Darling trinket trays. The “Just Between Us” set is my favorite.
- If plants are their (or your!) love language, try this.
- Scroll through your camera rolls and print off some of your favorite memories together. We keep our prints in a bowl on the coffee table!
- Such a cute pair of pajama shorts!
- Looking to splurge? I gave Dave a Solo Stove outdoor fire pit for Christmas and it’s pretty fun!
- This doormat is such a charmingly unexpected way to decorate for the holiday!
- I’m not one to wear heart-shaped jewelry, but I’d make an exception for these.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’