Today’s packing list for London comes from Marissa of Thoughts from a Coffee Shop:
I went to London two summers ago and instantly fell in love with everything about it. The museums are wonderful, afternoon tea is a trend I can get behind and I love the rain showers that pop up mid-afternoon. While in London get ready to eat fish and chips, learn a ton of history and walk up and down quaint little streets. Who knows, you may just pick up a British accent!
- To combat the daily showers, bring along a raincoat. This trench will keep you dry and looking pulled together, even after wandering around the tube station.
- One can never go wrong with a striped top, no matter what the season.
- A leather tote will do wonders for carrying along guide books and stashing little souvenirs from shops as you explore.
- Good walking shoes are a must but skip the athletic ones, unless you want to be labeled as a tourist! These ones provide support but blend in with the locals.
- Battling the elements can make hair unmanageable but slipping in a headband helps control flyaways.
Image via here