By the time you read this, we’ll be in London! I know I’ve been talking about our trip a lot, but I’m so excited to get away for our first vacation in over a year. I hope you’ll follow along on Instagram at @bedknobsandbaubles! Cheerio!
- 15 ways to save money on a home renovation.
- I never thought to spray paint wicker furniture. What a great way to freshen up a patio set!
- Reviews of popular drugstore “gel” nail polishes.
- This take on a spicy margarita pairs Cholula hot sauce with pineapple juice and adds a smokey twist.
- 22 design rules to follow for your living room.
- There are two things on my wish list right now: this floral blouse and this gold pendant.
- Beauty industry professionals dish on what products they think are scams.
- The resale market is expected to surpass fast fashion in 10 years.
- Sometimes a Starbucks breakfast is unavoidable. Here are the healthiest things to order.
Finds Under $50:
- Pair this charming straw bag with your most nautical looks.
- Linen pull-on shorts look comfortable for lazy summer days.
- Kelly green stripes make this tie-shoulder dress perfect for spring!
- And if you can’t get enough green stripes, take a look at this top.
- Flower hoop earrings are so pretty!
Earlier This Week:
- All but one of this week’s most coveted items are under $85.
- Giving our home a springtime refresh with Cottage & Bungalow.
- The cutest spring sandals.
image via Unsplash
Let’s keep in touch! Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’