Today’s packing list for Tallinn comes from Laura of Laura etc:
Tallinn, the capital of Estonia is small but beautiful city with a intact medieval Old Town and rich history.
Tallinn has everything you can want in a city break. Spend a weekend getting lost in the winding cobblestone streets built in the 14th century. Have lunch in one of the cozy courtyard cafes you will definitely stumble upon. Go for a drink at one of the funky hipster spots in reworked industrial areas or choose a delicious fine dining restaurant.
- Jacket: Evenings will get chilly in Tallinn and after spending a day flowing around in pastels adding a bit of edge to your outfit will immediately make the outfit different.
- Bag: The less stuff you have the better. This pretty cross body bag will leave your hands free but fit all the daily necessities.
- Dress: Walking in the Old Town sometimes feels like a fairytale or a movie set so wearing a sweeping maxi is both suitable and comfortable.
- Jewelry: This “Fangs” necklace is delicate but with an attitude. The rock crystal necklace would look perfect paired with the maxi dress.
- Shoes: Cobblestones and heels don’t make a good match, so pack your flats.