Admittedly red is not one of my favorite colors, falling somewhere near purple for least-loved. However, nothing can beat the fiery hue when you need a jolt of color. I picked up this dress last fall (and it’s surprisingly still available in a few sizes) and hadn’t worn it outside of a Zoom call up until our trip to Charleston in April. I have a renewed appreciate for the color and found myself browsing for other red dresses recently. Here are nine of my favorites:
- A dress with a classic fit-and-flare silhouette.
- Pair this cute mini with white sneakers.
- I adore the smocked top of this eyelet dress.
- This cotton voile option would be pretty over a swimsuit and out for cocktails.
- This dress has the prettiest woven striped detail.
- Ruffled straps add interest to an otherwise simple maxi dress.
- A tiered cotton dress that’s perfect for the hottest days.
- A long-sleeve option with a plunging neckline.
- While it’s a splurge, you’ll wear this tunic dress each summer for years.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’
This post contains affiliate links.