I miss the early days of Etsy when it was a platform for artists rather than mass produced items masquerading as handmade. However, with a little bit of digging, there are beautiful pieces to discover. Here few that recently caught my eye:
- A pair of stoneware mugs;
- Trays made from agricultural byproducts;
- A walnut magazine rack;
- This beautiful plug-in sconce;
- A chic firewood holder;
- A charming print of a pair of sardines;
- Brass shelf brackets; and
- A trio of wooden candlestick holders.
Thanks for visiting! As a reminder, I may earn an affiliate commission if you buy an item through my links. This is at no cost to you. I appreciate your continued support!