We’re headed to Fort Lauderdale in one month, which is pretty much the perfect excuse to revamp my summer wardrobe with pieces like this adorable beach tunic (runs large) and the new bag I’m obsessed with. Gerard Yosca also sent over this necklace from his latest collection, Flowerball, which just might be the only gem I pack. (More on the new collection coming soon. It’s a good one!) Well, that and the monkey earrings.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! We barely left the house and it was absolutely perfect. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from last month:
- Layers of dainty jewels worn on Thanksgiving
- Picked up a polka dot shirt and a necklace to match at the J.Crew Factory Store
- Baked an apple pie
- Donned mittens for the first time this season
- Visited downtown Madison for afternoon drinks with Dave
- Topped off a little white dress with a black bow belt
- Decked the outdoor deck
- Welcomed this DVF clutch to my collection for a song
- Upgraded to the gold iPhone (and then immediately covered it up with this case)
- Mixed costume jewelry with fine gems
- Wore tartan flats a lot
- Enjoyed Japanese candy, a little surprise gift from our friend who lives in the country
Connect with me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles! I’d love to see what you’re up to.
Treated myself to a bouquet of tulips (my favorite flower). Indulged in the prettiest Lilly Pulitzer dress (seen here). Rediscovered an old JewelMint necklace. Spent a sick day curled up with Bacon. Welcomed this Wendy Mink necklace into my wardrobe (c/o). Tried a new brewery town. Sipped a refreshing cocktail on St. Patrick’s Day instead of drinking green beer. Couldn’t believe my luck when I found a coveted coat on eBay (seen here). Wore just a hint of mint.
Visited friends in the Twin Cities and stopped by the Fulton Brewing Company. Splurged on a Lulu Frost necklace. Tried a recipe that makes just two chocolate chip cookies. Wore a chipper nautical scarf from Lilac Bijoux (c/o). Played dress up in that Lilly Pulitzer dress before taking it to the tailor. Layered delicate bracelets with a masculine watch. Went overboard with my favorite lip color (Revlon Lip Butter in “Sweet Tart”). Spent a snowy day admiring jewelry from Julie Vos (c/o). Ate a lot of Easter candy.
I’d love to keep in touch with you on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles.