Well, my hair was curled when I left the house … not so much after a few minutes standing outside in the wind! Oh, well, ’tis the reality of blogging, right? The other reality is that I’ve been wearing this dress at least once a week since purchasing it at the beginning of September. It’s such an easy piece to throw on for those “I have nothing to wear!” days and nothing is as forgiving as an a-line swing dress for “not-so-skinny” days. This is basically how I’ve been wearing it on the weekends (bring on the big jewels!). For work, I usually layer a button-down shirt underneath (love this and this) and slip on my favorite flats.
This week, I’m coveting:
- The flirty silhouette of this neoprene top.
- An ultra chic happy hour with these pink stone coasters. A brass accent lends the right amount of shine. (These would make a wonderful hostess gift this holiday season.)
- An unexpected cocktail ring.
- Floral trousers in a luxe blend of silk and wool. The pretty print also comes in a top, dress, and pencil skirt.
- Strappy flats. (I just placed an order for these. I’m itching to wear them with mod mini skirts and my new plaid coat.)
- A blush envelope clutch. I have it in black and it’s one of the my most sophisticated pieces.