This week, I’m smitten with:
- Round retro sunglasses. This pair is a splurge and comes in seven colors. Love the look, but don’t want to spend that much? This pair is just $26 and comes in nine colors, including a rainbow pastel version.
- An eyelet romper.
- White minimalist nail polish. Clinique polishes are my favorite. I have the color “Hi Sweetie,” which has full coverage with one coat. It dries fairly quickly and lasts for days. A second coat looks nicer, but sometimes I just don’t have the time for it!
- Embellished espadrille sandals. This pair reminds me of something Miu Miu would make, but they’re a heck of a lot more reasonable at $117.
- This sleek leather tote for just $148. It’s hard to find a budget-friendly real leather tote that looks as sophisticated as this one. It’s made of saffiano leather, which I love because it’s durable and easy to wipe down if it gets wet. The tote comes in black, beige, and pink.
- An oversize flower cocktail ring. It’s huge and I adore everything about it, especially the caged freshwater pearl center.
- This darling crop top to wear with the season’s high-waisted skirts.