This week, I’m smitten with:
- Floral sunglasses. These are such a ridiculous splurge, but they’d be so fun to wear all summer. Here’s a low-cost alternative.
- Lulu Frost’s Friends & Family sale! Take 20% off sitewide, starting with these earrings. No coupon code needed. The discount is taken at checkout.
- A ruffled hem that makes me wish I could wear cropped tops.
- Essie’s perfect polish set for spring weddings.
- A vibrant turquoise romper.
- One of my purchases from the Shopbop Friends & Family sale, which runs through the end of today: a pretty pair of Loeffler Randall “Amelia” sandals. You know I prefer wearing flats, but sometimes a girl just needs a pretty pair of heels. There are other colors available at Piperlime. They’re not on sale right now, but I’m sure they’ll be on promotion eventually with Piperlime’s upcoming closure.
- Classic chambray stripes.
- And my other Shopbop purchase: a stunning Kenneth Jay Lane necklace. It’s scheduled to arrive today, just in time to head into my suitcase for next week’s vacation.