A couple of weeks ago, I joked that the “Weekly Reading” posts always have at least one pineapple item to love. What can I say? I’m kind of obsessed with that perky tropical fruit!* One of my favorite pieces in my collection is this tiny pineapple pendant by Lee Renee that Dave gave me for my birthday two years ago (worn recently here). It’s the perfect pint-sized pineapple for everyday wear. And my penchant for pineapples isn’t waning even though I already have the necklace, the matching ring, and an assortment of vintage brass pineapples around the house! Here are 15 pineapple pieces I love for summer:
- J.Crew’s latest collaboration with Ratti has resulted in two fantastic pineapple print fabrics. I could fill this list with items just from that collection, but I’ll refrain and draw your attention to the one I love most: this tie-shoulder dress.
- These pineapple shot glasses are just the cutest things. I own a set and use them as decorations.
- Bring pineapples the office by way of a shift dress.
- An eBay search for “vintage pineapple ice bucket” will yield brass Hollywood Regency style pineapples. Some will need TLC, but it shouldn’t be anything brass polish can’t handle.
- If you really love pineapples, consider splurging on this bag. The perforated design is perfectly subtle.
- And, if your budget is more modest, here’s a straw clutch that won’t break the bank.
- You know I’m a Lele Sadoughi fan girl and her sculptural pineapple earrings don’t disappoint.
- I can’t get over this set of brass bookends.
- Tassels adorn this scarf, which has a great tonal print. The larger version works as a sarong.
- This breezy maxi is perfect for steamy summer days.
- Love my necklace featured above, but would prefer a more affordable alternative? Try this.
- This pineapple print makes me so happy.
- Pineapple-embossed glassware makes cocktail hour both chic and cheeky.
- A pair of espadrilles is guaranteed to make you smile when embellished with a pineapple and a palm tree.
- Give your bathroom a summery makeover with this shower curtain.
*Never on a pizza, though.