This week, I’m smitten with:
- A breezy striped dress for only $59. There are free shipping and free returns at Urban Outfitters with orders over $50, so it’s worth a try. This Loft version is just as pretty if you’d rather have a midi dress.
- A pair of ankle-wrap sandals from Splendid that come in at just $108.
- Banana leaf throw pillows. I’m not sure I’ll ever grow tired of this tropical print!
- Gorgeous statement earrings for $38.
- A laser-cut circle skirt to wear to work all season long.
- A ceramic pineapple jar. You’ll have to sign up for Dot & Bo to purchase this (here’s my referral link, if you feel so inclined), which is kind of annoying. So, here are the details: the jar is 4.5″ in diameter, 7.75″ high, and is priced at $25.99.
- Shopbop’s sale! Tons of spring items are marked down, including Rebecca Minkoff bags. I can’t get over how cute the mini bucket bag is!
Reminder! Enter to win a jewelry set from Gerard Yosca valued at $252!