You may have noticed that I’m more likely to splurge on a clutch than a larger alternative. Even though totes are ultra practical and I do carry one to work, I much prefer the ease of small bags. They don’t hurt my shoulders, my must-haves are close at hand and it forces me to be tidy. (There’s just no room for it to become a bottomless pit of receipts!) This Hobo “Camilla” cross-body is the perfect way to pare down to just the necessities.
So, what is in my bag? I’m linking up with Hobo today and a few of my favorite bloggers (Fran, Lydia, Laura and Rose) to share what we keep stowed away. Check out my essentials – and the other bloggers – below!
What’s in my bag?
- an iPhone in a metallic blue case
- a rather large mess of keys on a hot pink key fob
- a glittery hair tie
- Maybelline Color Whisper in “Cherry on Top”
- $1.35 in change
- a card case for my ID, credit cards and a bit of cash
- a Lauren Merkin mirror for midday touch ups
- a tube of luxe hand cream
Featured: Banana Republic top (similar) // J.Crew dress // gifted Hobo bag // Tiny Sparkle Studio ring // grandma’s vintage bracelet // Hermes bracelet // Kate Spade shoes (similar) // Essie “Bikini So Teeny” nail polish