Okay, so I might not be dealing with Nemo’s wrath, but Wisconsin has had its fair share of snow this season and I’m more than ready for spring. Wouldn’t these Karry’O earrings be a lovely way to usher in warm weather?
And the winner is… Congratulations to Stephanie B. for winning the Stella Valle necklace! Thanks again to everyone for entering and making these giveaways possible!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The announcement that Milly is collaborating with Banana Republic this spring
- Bright green onyx earrings
- The sweetest set of pencils
- Laser cut details on this clutch
- Springtime stripes on a Tucker skirt
- A monogrammed succulent planter
- A ring that commemorates the day Dave and I met: 2/2 (it might just be Valentine fever that’s making me sentimental)
This rose quartz and ruby ring by Zara Simon is breathtaking – and one you should drop early hints for as a Valentine’s gift. It’s rare to find such a unique ring in the most feminine of color schemes.
I hope your weekend is full of unexpected *pops* of fun. This Kate Spade scarf is a good place to start.