Finding this coat on eBay inspired me to dig out my Banana Republic clutch from the same season. Together, they’re the perfect canvas for spring’s delicate gems.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- New throw pillows in a lovely shade of mint
- A bold, earthy necklace made of amazonite and quartz
- Rose-colored sunglasses
- A pretty floral cuff for $20 (in gold or cream)
- A breezy dress that’s destined for the beach
- This vintage pitcher
- Makeup that’s almost too pretty to use
- Mixing and matching barware in rectangles and stripes
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The announcement that Milly is collaborating with Banana Republic this spring
- Bright green onyx earrings
- The sweetest set of pencils
- Laser cut details on this clutch
- Springtime stripes on a Tucker skirt
- A monogrammed succulent planter
- A ring that commemorates the day Dave and I met: 2/2 (it might just be Valentine fever that’s making me sentimental)
Let’s get this out of the way right now: I love these earrings. I first learned of Stella Valle earlier this month and admired the brand’s mix of feminine details with strong, masculine elements. This pair of earrings showcases the strong Art Deco influence of its latest collection.
The earrings retail for $125 and are definitely worth the investment. They’re well made and each of the earrings are adorned with 11 attention-grabbing, rhinestone baguettes.
One word of warning: the earrings are heavy. I actually switched out the standard earring back in favor of a plastic disc backing to distribute the weight evenly and prevent drooping. With that simple switch, they’re comfortable for all-day wear. (One of my irrational fears is becoming an old woman with drooping earlobes. Given how much I love big earrings, it’s a very real concern!)
You can learn a bit more about the brand here, where you’ll also find details for a giveaway!
Shop It: Leather Wallet // Whimsical Notebook // Glittery Earrings // Charming Watch // Bright Thermos // Furry Scarf // Monogrammed Earrings // Sweet Compact // Orange Push Pins // Diamond Ring // Coffee Mug
Can’t get enough spots? One lucky reader will take home a petite clutch or wallet from MATINE! The petite clutch is designed to fit an e-reader, but doubles as a lovely clutch for your daytime essentials. And the wallet has more than enough room for a quick errand or two. The winner will choose her favorite design: a petite clutch in gold polka dots or cognac leather with gold corners, or a brand new Tilly wallet in polka dot or cognac. Bonne chance!
This giveaway is open to U.S. and international readers!