- The incredible woven textile on this coat.
- A textured mini bag that’s sleek enough to wear with everything this fall and winter.
- These dainty mother of pearl blossom earrings from one of my favorite jewelry designers.
- This stunning — and expensive — Guerlain compact, even though I’m sure this illuminating powder would do the trick.
- A cozy cashmere sweater. (I have it in camel and it’s one of my favorites.)
- Glossy ankle boots. They’re the perfect finishing touch to your ’60s-inspired ensembles.
- A watch you’ll have forever. Add it to your holiday wish list now.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The announcement that Milly is collaborating with Banana Republic this spring
- Bright green onyx earrings
- The sweetest set of pencils
- Laser cut details on this clutch
- Springtime stripes on a Tucker skirt
- A monogrammed succulent planter
- A ring that commemorates the day Dave and I met: 2/2 (it might just be Valentine fever that’s making me sentimental)
Instead of a predictable holiday palette of red and green, try a something unexpected. Perhaps a vibrant mix of orange and silver glitter?
And the winner is… Congratulations to Taima R. on winning a pair of Daniel Green slippers! If you didn’t win, don’t fret! There are 12 days of holiday giveaways lined up for after Thanksgiving.