- The incredible woven textile on this coat.
- A textured mini bag that’s sleek enough to wear with everything this fall and winter.
- These dainty mother of pearl blossom earrings from one of my favorite jewelry designers.
- This stunning — and expensive — Guerlain compact, even though I’m sure this illuminating powder would do the trick.
- A cozy cashmere sweater. (I have it in camel and it’s one of my favorites.)
- Glossy ankle boots. They’re the perfect finishing touch to your ’60s-inspired ensembles.
- A watch you’ll have forever. Add it to your holiday wish list now.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The announcement that Milly is collaborating with Banana Republic this spring
- Bright green onyx earrings
- The sweetest set of pencils
- Laser cut details on this clutch
- Springtime stripes on a Tucker skirt
- A monogrammed succulent planter
- A ring that commemorates the day Dave and I met: 2/2 (it might just be Valentine fever that’s making me sentimental)
Instead of a predictable holiday palette of red and green, try a something unexpected. Perhaps a vibrant mix of orange and silver glitter?
And the winner is… Congratulations to Taima R. on winning a pair of Daniel Green slippers! If you didn’t win, don’t fret! There are 12 days of holiday giveaways lined up for after Thanksgiving.
My parents never enrolled me in ballet classes (probably because I was a bit uncoordinated for a demi-plié), but I can pull off a pretty dancer-inspired ensemble.
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’