Buyer At Large is an online boutique brimming with unique gifts for women. While there are plenty of jewelry and personal care gifts, my favorites are the kitchen and dining options. How cute are these cheese plates? Pair those with a slate cheese board and you have the perfect hostess gift. And, do you remember those heart-shaped teacups that made the rounds on Pinterest? Yep, they have those too.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A woven clutch for just the essentials
- Pointed tips on a pair of retro-inspired shades
- Dainty enamel floral studs
- A sneak peek at Lulu Frost’s summer line for J.Crew
- A refreshing summer cocktail
- The goldenrod background of these floral pants
- Last year’s must-have sandals in a wear-with-everything hue
- Jonathan Adler for JCP (especially this pillow)
Went mod. Admired the first signs of spring. Enjoyed a clear day after weeks of rain. Spent an afternoon at local watering holes. Finally found the perfect pair of pointy black flats. Scooped up a pair of floral shorts. Went to Milwaukee for an overnight getaway. Visited the Milwaukee Brewing Company. Giggled my way through Mindy Kaling’s book. Adored a surprise bouquet of daisies from Dave. Wore this necklace a lot. Pulled out a few springtime accessories.
I’d love to keep in touch with you on Instagram! You can find me at @bedknobsandbaubles.
Indulged in a magenta bag. Dressed up as a sleepy Holly Golightly. Layered on baubles. Found a brilliant pea coat at Ann Taylor LOFT. Sipped an afternoon beer. Cheered for the Badgers. Baked Halloween cupcakes. Looked forward to Christmas with a new ornament. Adored bouquets from Dave.
Sampled an array of pumpkin microbrews. Lingered over lunch. Added vintage gems to my collection. Admired fall color. Enjoyed fall’s simple pleasures. Relished wearing pink. Relied on the classics. Tucked lipstick into a foxy bag. Donned a new ring courtesy of Gorjana.
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles.
Reminder! Enter to win $100 to Shopbop!
- Enjoyed a leisurely lakeside breakfast at Sardine
- Admired agile penguins at the zoo
- Sampled beer at the Great Taste of the Midwest – there was plenty to choose from with over 120 breweries and 500 beers (my favorite was a coconut ale from Two Brothers)
- Wore that nautical bracelet yet again
For more daily snippets, follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’