- There’s a killer ASHA online sample sale right now. These gorgeous black onyx and smoky quartz earrings are just $45 (originally $175). Pieces are selling out quickly, so don’t hesitate too long. I purchased these and am seriously considering these. There’s also free shipping.
- These pretty sandals are now on sale for 40% off. They’re also available in tan.
- Since I won’t be going in the pool for the first few weeks of summer, I’m looking for a cute romper like this one to wear while I dip my toes in.
- The dimensions of this bag aren’t online, but it looks like it would carry all of your beach essentials and then some. After summer is over, you could use it as a pretty storage basket in your closet for swimsuits and towels.
- If you haven’t purchased a S’well bottle yet, you need one. This magical thing keeps beverages cold for 24 hours (seriously) and hot ones at the correct temperature for 12 hours. I have one on my nightstand and one at work. The largest size can hold an entire bottle of wine, making it a picnic essential!
- Not Pictured: Have you seen these adorable organizers? The canvas bags are screen-printed with travel essentials, like hairdryers, shoes, and swimsuits. I’m planning to snag the dirty laundry one before our next escape. It’s much classier than using plastic shopping bags to bring back our dirty clothes!
This week, I’m smitten with:
- All of J.Crew’s new arrivals. Lime isn’t really my color, but I can’t stop thinking about this neon skirt. (This striped skirt is also on my wish list.)
- A graphic white cuff. It’s a must for spring.
- Striped kitten heels! I’ve wanted them ever since I spotted this image on Pinterest. (I’m actually really tempted to buy them. They’d be great for work.)
- This pearl cocktail ring. With Piperlime’s demise on the horizon, I bet we’ll start seeing deeper discounts. Add your favorites to your wish list.
- A flirty little romper.
- This bright yellow dress. It’s on sale, so it might be hard to find your size. Check here and here.
- A pretty pineapple key fob.
PSA: Remember the red dress I wrote about last week? I ended up ordering it and it arrived yesterday. There are two pleats right above the tush. It’s barely noticeable in the stock image and probably isn’t a big deal if you have a straight figure. However, if you’re like me and have ample curves back there, don’t get it. It’s incredibly unflattering.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A striped dress with a full skirt
- Ice cubes with fruity layers (via Oh Joy!)
- Rose-colored aviators (get them online at DITTO for 30% off with code BEDKNOBS&BAUBLES30)
- A sweet ikat clutch
- Seahorse-print shorts
- Last-minute plans for Charleston (we leave on Monday!)
- A whimsical necklace suitable for Carmen Miranda