I picked up this dress on a whim and it’s already become a wardrobe staple that I often reach for. Even better? It was only $60. I suspect the cost-per-wear will be mere pennies before summer is over.
- A petite Sunday treat
- Adding a bright belt to a new dress
- Two roses left from the bouquet Dave gave me last week
- We may not have cherry blossoms, but trees are in bloom at Wisconsin’s capital
- A barrel of monkey erasers at a local gift store
- A new-to-me vintage necklace for only $3
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles!
I purchased this mint necklace last week in Florida and it’s already become a source of inspiration for my spring wardrobe: candy colors offset by patterns in rich cobalt.
- Monotone Beaded Necklace, J.Crew, $42.50
- Dinner Plate, C. Wonder, $12
- Striped Smoking Shoe, Charles Philip Loafers, $135
- Zip-Dee-Doo Knob, Anthropologie, $10 each
- Garden Society Scarf, Kate Spade, $100
- Mirror, Lauren Merkin, $35
- Bureau Jacket, J.Crew, $168
- Bubbly Daisy Saucers, Kate Spade, $80 pair
- Bug Bangle, C. Wonder, $48
- “Three Sheets to the Wind” Flask, Izola, $25
- Cockatoo Ring, Juicy Couture, $68
- Handbag, Nine West, $59