Shop It: Nine West pumps // Juicy Couture clutch // Sophia Webster sandals // Zara shopper
I had been home sick for the last three days with some sort of cold/flu hybrid. It made for a long weekend of DayQuil and daytime television. On yesterday’s episode of The View, I learned that years of wearing sky-high heels caused irreparable damage to Sarah Jessica Parker’s feet. She’s now putting away the Manolos in favor of more sensible options. Although underrated, flats make a cocktail ensemble effortlessly chic. Choose a pair with a pointy toe in metallic or patent leather.
Shop It: J.Crew flats // Philosophy di Alberta Ferrettii dress // J.Crew dress // Nine West flats
Luxe for Less: Under $50
Shop It: ASOS earrings; Topshop shirt; J.Crew pants; ASOS belt; J.Crew phone case; Nine West shoes
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’
Get the Look
This classic look has been pinned to my style board for months. Even though silver fox fur and pink frocks don’t fit in my day-to-day wardrobe, the photo does inspire an early fall outfit that would.
Shop It: J.Crew sweater; Gap pants; Ray-Ban sunglasses; Nine West clutch; Guess pumps
I purchased this mint necklace last week in Florida and it’s already become a source of inspiration for my spring wardrobe: candy colors offset by patterns in rich cobalt.
- Monotone Beaded Necklace, J.Crew, $42.50
- Dinner Plate, C. Wonder, $12
- Striped Smoking Shoe, Charles Philip Loafers, $135
- Zip-Dee-Doo Knob, Anthropologie, $10 each
- Garden Society Scarf, Kate Spade, $100
- Mirror, Lauren Merkin, $35
- Bureau Jacket, J.Crew, $168
- Bubbly Daisy Saucers, Kate Spade, $80 pair
- Bug Bangle, C. Wonder, $48
- “Three Sheets to the Wind” Flask, Izola, $25
- Cockatoo Ring, Juicy Couture, $68
- Handbag, Nine West, $59