Happy Easter! If there wasn’t bauble into your basket this year, treat yourself to this coral necklace at Topshop. It’s just $30 and there’s free shipping through Monday!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The feminine details of the Dior Couture show, especially this photo
- A splash of summery turquoise
- Snow white manicures, even if it reminds me of painting my nails with Wite-Out in middle school. Here’s an Instagram photo of my attempt.
- Jo Malone’s “Sugar & Spice” collection set to debut in March (but I’m also just a sucker for great packaging)
- Classic Ferragamo flats in “lava” that will probably be my 2013 tax return splurge
- This bar cart
- Structured shorts – I ordered these in “neon rose,” but I’m between sizes and couldn’t make them work. I loved the fabric, though.
- These darling teeny tiny studs in green quartz
- Strolling through the farmers’ market
- Borrowing Dave’s Wayfarers and stacking bracelets: Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store
- Picking up a cable knit sweater from Lands’ End Canvas during Maxwell Street Days – I can’t wait to wear it with that taffeta skirt this fall
- Getting a roll of film developed is way more exciting than digital photography
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’