Happy Easter! If there wasn’t bauble into your basket this year, treat yourself to this coral necklace at Topshop. It’s just $30 and there’s free shipping through Monday!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The feminine details of the Dior Couture show, especially this photo
- A splash of summery turquoise
- Snow white manicures, even if it reminds me of painting my nails with Wite-Out in middle school. Here’s an Instagram photo of my attempt.
- Jo Malone’s “Sugar & Spice” collection set to debut in March (but I’m also just a sucker for great packaging)
- Classic Ferragamo flats in “lava” that will probably be my 2013 tax return splurge
- This bar cart
- Structured shorts – I ordered these in “neon rose,” but I’m between sizes and couldn’t make them work. I loved the fabric, though.
- These darling teeny tiny studs in green quartz
For Home | For You
Even though we can’t do anything about the cold snap, the coral motif on this set of glasses and this dress can help cure the winter blues. (Or at least put chilly thoughts at bay for the weekend.)
It’s the Little Things
finally put a Christmas gift card to good use and treated myself to these
intricate lace on an ASOS skirt
an unexpected lining in a fall coat
- Strolling through the farmers’ market
- Borrowing Dave’s Wayfarers and stacking bracelets: Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store
- Picking up a cable knit sweater from Lands’ End Canvas during Maxwell Street Days – I can’t wait to wear it with that taffeta skirt this fall
- Getting a roll of film developed is way more exciting than digital photography
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’