- Played hooky on Thursday afternoon and spent a few hours by the pool
- Celebrated the “I dos” of my cousin and his beautiful bride
- Danced in a pair of sparkly heels – and tried to polka for the first time
- Stopped at Green Bay’s Bay Beach Amusement Park to ride the world’s fourth oldest wooden roller coaster and, of course, the ferris wheel
- Added a couple of lovely items to my wardrobe: this ASOS skirt and a top c/o Sway Chic
For more daily snippets, follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles
Nothing is sweeter than a whimsical macaron trinket box.
For the better part of last week, the meteorologist stressed how beautiful it would be on Saturday with highs in the 60s. He was wrong. Browsing boutiques and stopping at a beloved restaurant for brunch was much colder than anticipated, but a mint shell and floral bracelet kept an optimistic spring in my step.