- Played hooky on Thursday afternoon and spent a few hours by the pool
- Celebrated the “I dos” of my cousin and his beautiful bride
- Danced in a pair of sparkly heels – and tried to polka for the first time
- Stopped at Green Bay’s Bay Beach Amusement Park to ride the world’s fourth oldest wooden roller coaster and, of course, the ferris wheel
- Added a couple of lovely items to my wardrobe: this ASOS skirt and a top c/o Sway Chic
For more daily snippets, follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles
You might also enjoy:
48 Hours in Chicago: What we did in the Windy City during the pandemic
On the Right Foot: Behind the Set of White Lotus, Swimmer-Recommended Razors, An Artist to Follow & ...
Free Photo Prints from Parabo Press
On the Right Foot: Terrazzo Made of Eggshells, Stir Fry to Make This Week, a Silky Slip Skirt & More...