Right now, I’m coveting:
- The feminine details of the Dior Couture show, especially this photo
- A splash of summery turquoise
- Snow white manicures, even if it reminds me of painting my nails with Wite-Out in middle school. Here’s an Instagram photo of my attempt.
- Jo Malone’s “Sugar & Spice” collection set to debut in March (but I’m also just a sucker for great packaging)
- Classic Ferragamo flats in “lava” that will probably be my 2013 tax return splurge
- This bar cart
- Structured shorts – I ordered these in “neon rose,” but I’m between sizes and couldn’t make them work. I loved the fabric, though.
- These darling teeny tiny studs in green quartz