If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen this bracelet countless times and there’s good reason for it. Not only is it gorgeous, it’s perfectly suited for small wrists (a surprisingly hard thing to find in a bracelet). Best of all, it’s only $28.
It’s the Little Things
Play your cards right.
I caved and went over my July budget to acquire this Astley Clarke ring. And you know what? It was totally worth it.
An ever-growing collection of coral: Kate Spade purse, Banana Republic Factory Store bracelet and Old Navy shorts.
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’
Soon enough, it’ll be time to transition to our summer wardrobes. I’m planning to mix the sweetness of spring with bold graphic prints.
- Herringbone Rug, Urban Outfitters, $74
- Tropical Sunset Necklace, Banana Republic, $69.50
- Bow Belt, ASOS, $14.54
- Peplum Pointe Tank, Anthropologie, $74
- Seaport Bracelet Watch, Kate Spade, $150
- Lantern Vase, Jonathan Adler, $98
- Espadrilles, Diane von Furstenberg, $278
- Zebra Scarf, ModCloth, $24.99
- Printed Shorts, Old Navy, $22.94
- Pink Opal Studs, Wendy Mink Jewelry, $145
I purchased this mint necklace last week in Florida and it’s already become a source of inspiration for my spring wardrobe: candy colors offset by patterns in rich cobalt.
- Monotone Beaded Necklace, J.Crew, $42.50
- Dinner Plate, C. Wonder, $12
- Striped Smoking Shoe, Charles Philip Loafers, $135
- Zip-Dee-Doo Knob, Anthropologie, $10 each
- Garden Society Scarf, Kate Spade, $100
- Mirror, Lauren Merkin, $35
- Bureau Jacket, J.Crew, $168
- Bubbly Daisy Saucers, Kate Spade, $80 pair
- Bug Bangle, C. Wonder, $48
- “Three Sheets to the Wind” Flask, Izola, $25
- Cockatoo Ring, Juicy Couture, $68
- Handbag, Nine West, $59