This jumpsuit was one of my favorite things to wear on our trip to Portugal, especially in Lisbon. It was often breezy being situated right on the River Tagus and I hate wrestling with the hemline of a dress that’s flirting with the wind. Thus, a lightweight jumpsuit on the warmest days. Below, I’ve rounded up 12 of my favorite jumpsuits for the season!
Right now, I’m coveting:
- This sophisticated Diane von Furstenberg clutch. I’m planning to purchase it next month. (So excited!)
- A pretty pitcher that looks even more gorgeous filled with a strawberry pink cocktail
- A graphic crane-print dress to pair with flat sandals now and work-ready pumps this fall.
- Art Deco earrings from Tory Burch
- A quirky crab trinket box
- This hue for weekday manicures
- Silver flats with a small hint of gold at the heel (I ordered these on Tuesday and will let you know if they’re fabulous in person)
I had this dress bookmarked for awhile, but was hesitant to pull the trigger since it’s unlike anything else in my closet. But that’s exactly what I love about it. The a-line shift style is unbelievably comfortable and the lightweight jacquard is a nice option for whenever the weather finally does warm up. (I put a coat on right after we snapped these photos.)
On another note, how cute are the Chloe sunglasses with the scalloped detail? DITTO sent them over for a review that will be up tomorrow!