I included this Tiffany ring in Thursday’s “Currently Coveting” post, but its Art Deco design and engraved daisy pattern deserve the spotlight this week—and a place in my jewelry box. I’ve been gazing dreamily at this ring everyday for well over a week. Even though I don’t think I’ll find a little blue box under the Christmas tree, it’s a mighty fine contender for my 2014 tax return splurge.
1. Norma Kamali, $350 // 2. Rifle Paper Co., $26 // 3. Tiffany & Co., $550 // 4. J.Crew, $298 // 5. TOPS Malibu, $13.50 // 6. Vintage Dior, $299 // 7. RED Valentino, $395 // 8. ZAC Zac Posen, $195 // 9. Furbish, $22
Right now, I’m coveting:
- This sophisticated Diane von Furstenberg clutch. I’m planning to purchase it next month. (So excited!)
- A pretty pitcher that looks even more gorgeous filled with a strawberry pink cocktail
- A graphic crane-print dress to pair with flat sandals now and work-ready pumps this fall.
- Art Deco earrings from Tory Burch
- A quirky crab trinket box
- This hue for weekday manicures
- Silver flats with a small hint of gold at the heel (I ordered these on Tuesday and will let you know if they’re fabulous in person)