I included this Tiffany ring in Thursday’s “Currently Coveting” post, but its Art Deco design and engraved daisy pattern deserve the spotlight this week—and a place in my jewelry box. I’ve been gazing dreamily at this ring everyday for well over a week. Even though I don’t think I’ll find a little blue box under the Christmas tree, it’s a mighty fine contender for my 2014 tax return splurge.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- This sophisticated Diane von Furstenberg clutch. I’m planning to purchase it next month. (So excited!)
- A pretty pitcher that looks even more gorgeous filled with a strawberry pink cocktail
- A graphic crane-print dress to pair with flat sandals now and work-ready pumps this fall.
- Art Deco earrings from Tory Burch
- A quirky crab trinket box
- This hue for weekday manicures
- Silver flats with a small hint of gold at the heel (I ordered these on Tuesday and will let you know if they’re fabulous in person)