Last week, I put gifts for the ladies first (naturally), but we don’t want to neglect the gentlemen in our lives! Here are a few ideas that are sure to be a hit on Feb. 14.
- I actually gave this to Dave on Valentine’s Day a few years ago. He still uses it everyday. (Bonus points if you’re generous enough to add in a pair of Wayfarers.)
- A “get out of jail free” pass for men (with a disclaimer that some sins are unforgivable).
- Help him get organized for an upcoming getaway with a canvas dopp kit from Herschel Supply Company.
- This Bluetooth speaker doubles as an excuse to play a few slow jams. (You have to make sure it works, right?)
- Spice things up with a variety of grill seasonings.
- He’ll appreciate a well-made sweater more than he probably realizes.
- Sperrys to wear throughout spring and summer.
- He’ll think of you every time he reaches for his keys with this rugged keyfob by Billy Kirk.
- Chances are that he has a pair of headphones on his wish list already. I can’t vouch for the quality of this wood-grain pair, but they sure are elegant.