- How to pre-batch cocktails for your next gathering.
- Why retailers are making it more difficult to return online orders.
- I’m into this “drop-in” vacation trend.
- Lulu Frost is having its online sample sale! There are so many beautiful pieces, including these earrings and this pair.
- Hats off to Katie Bouman!
- Americans are spending less on clothing.
- Home decor items interior designers love.
- Before you stock up on reusable grocery bags, check out this link that ranks the best and worse alternatives to plastic bags. I ended up purchasing these.
- I don’t care how geriatric compression socks seem, I always wear them on an international flight to combat swollen feet and ankles.
- I’ll be showering my houseplants this weekend.
- I think we’re hosting Easter, which seems like a good excuse to try this carrot loaf cake.
Finds Under $50:
- This clasp allows you to layer necklaces without getting them tangled!
- I just ordered this dress to try.
- Does anyone have these sandals? I’m tempted to order them with the 20% promotion that ends today.
- Such a great accent rug!
- I picked up two jumpsuits at Loft today (this one and this one). They’re under $50 through the weekend!
- I can’t tell you how much I love the print on this pillow sham.
image via this post